Senior Talent Advocate
Made up of equal parts HR professionals, former consultants and analysts, we’re the champions of the dynamic culture within our internal organization and the organizations of our client partners. As a Talent Advocate, you’ll work in partnership to build our talent community of purpose seekers and serve our myriad of clients with their customized talent needs– we bring the country’s most innovative people to our clients and provide the strategies, tools, and resources that help them thrive.
Whether recruiting a client’s next great hire, refining our core programs, developing talent or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our internal staff, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the recruitment field.
- Deliver high-quality work in a high-paced, dynamic work environment consistently by managing time and effort across hiring projects.
- Manage sourcing strategies, timelines and deliverables for projects, while taking the initiative to complete unanticipated or ad hoc tasks, and verifying the completeness of your own work.
- Source/attract talent and handle special projects, such as creating innovative strategies to locate local talent.
- Assess a high volume of candidate applications on a daily basis.
- Solve problems and produce solutions by collecting and analyzing data with quantitative or qualitative approaches, identifying alternatives when circumstances change, and seeking out responsibilities beyond the job.
- Work in confluence with colleagues by communicating information and status to project leads and team members, triaging work cross-functionally, and influencing peers, project leaders and/or managers.
- Deliver high-quality results in a timely manner, individually and collaboratively.
- Initiate action and accomplish goals across a wide range of teams and projects in the face of multiple demands, and grow professionally by actively staying up-to-date in areas of expertise.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in Recruitment, Sales, or HR Consulting.
- Proven ability to meet goals and deadlines.
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders and competing priorities with grace and thoughtfulness.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with metrics, numbers and trends.
- Willingness to “roll up your sleeves” to get objectives met in tandem with the desire to “lift up” to address the larger strategic initiatives of the business.
- Thoughtful communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take initiative, cultivate strong and productive relationships while identifying complexities and dependencies in advance to solve problems and capitalize on opportunities.
Attributes we seek:
Feel free to apply here on our site and you can also reach out to us directly at email@example.com. We hope to hear from you soon!