Senior Associate, FP&A
Financial Analysts ensure that our client’s organization makes sound financial decisions. Your work, whether it’s modeling business scenarios or tracking performance metrics, is used by executives to make strategic company decisions. A master juggler working on multiple projects at a time, you’re focused on the details while finding creative ways to take on big-picture challenges. Furthermore, you strive to make your mark on a successful and growing team, and you look to develop already strong business partnering skills. You’re an excellent communicator who enjoys collaborating with people who possess a diverse set of talents.
This organization is arguably the best when it comes to driving innovation for data center infrastructure at any scale. They continue to move the internet where it’s most needed and meet the growing demands of their business and their end-users. As a Senior Associate of FP&A, you’d be joining a diverse group of hyper-talented professionals with global data center and real estate expertise that’s supported by an incredibly strong investor group. This position reports directly to the company’s VP of FP&A and will support day-to-day project-driven and ad hoc analysis.
- Business case development for large projects.
- M&A/transaction analysis and modeling.
- Support debt fundraising.
- Capital expenditure tracking and approval process.
- Support sales and executive team on ICB pricing.
- Ad hoc and project-specific analyses (e.g. Sales commission plan review).
- 3+ years of financial analysis and accounting experience in a professional and/or financial services environment.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in finance/economics/accounting or other applicable business disciplines.
- Strong knowledge and experience in financial analysis, leverage/corporate finance, financial modeling, pricing/sensitivity modeling, and interpretation.
- Strong and effective team player when working within various disciplines and peer groups; can cover the full gamut of tasks required to ‘get the job done.”
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Big 4 Public Accounting and/or Consulting experience.
- Experience in a Data Center, Construction, or Real Estate environment.
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional, diverse, and fast-paced environment.
- Desire and passion for learning, professional growth, and development.