Head of Global Treasury
Our client’s team is on a mission to optimize the return on their Org’s financial assets. As the primary leader of this team, you’ll always be looking for innovative ways to help our client invest in the future while limiting volatility and material surprises. In addition to spearheading treasury operations & planning, you’ll work collaboratively to manage debt, design policies, and provide financial analysis support to various internal teams. You’re someone who can make creative yet calculated decisions that are backed by both extensive experience and your knowledge of the economy and financial industry.
This organization is arguably the best when it comes to driving innovation for data center infrastructure at any scale. They continue to move the internet where it’s most needed and meet the growing demands of their business and their end-users. As the head of Global Treasury, you’d be joining a diverse group of hyper-talented professionals with global data center and real estate expertise that’s supported by an incredibly strong investor group. This position reports directly to the company’s Chief Accounting Officer.
- Supervise a team of 2+ in managing global banking and cash operations.
- Responsible for cash forecasting (short and long term) and working closely with the FP&A and Procurement teams in various areas of cash operations.
- Work with the Project Finance team in managing debt operations, both third-party debt and intercompany borrowings.
- Work closely with the Tax department in designing and implementing global treasury policies and support tax planning in place including transfer pricing.
- Support the Financial Reporting and Accounting team in GAAP/IFRS and local stat accounting.
- Develop a sound strategic plan around global cash optimization.
- Oversee coordination with all external advisors in establishing a robust treasury operating model.
- Proficient in technology relative to the Treasury function and seek and deploy automation and technology in streamlining various Treasury processes.
- Lead communications with all internal stakeholders to gain a solid understanding of dynamic business needs to stay ahead of business issues and provide treasury advice.
- Responsible for managing issues related to international financial reporting relative to the Treasury function.
- 10+ years of professional experience in Accounting and/or Treasury.
- 5+ years of managerial responsibilities covering treasury operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Experience operating within a global environment or multi-national corporate structure.
- Strong knowledge and experience in applying complex planning as related to international treasury planning and operations.
- CTP, CPA, CFA, or MBA.
- Experience working cross-functionally with other internal departments, including tax.
- Familiarity with lease and real estate transactions.
- Experience in a Data Center, Construction, or Real Estate environment.