An Auditor’s mission is to call attention to risks and drive actions to address those risks to protect our client and their partners. You team up with business and operation groups to identify areas of risk, make valuable recommendations on controls, and influence changes and decisions.
As a member of our client’s team, you’ll have the opportunity to advise on system implementations, new service launches and other business initiatives. You enjoy working in a dynamic environment, are passionate about technology, and are able to focus on problems at hand and the details that come with it.
- Performs the detail work of audits, reviews, some compilations, and other assurance service for clients.
- Collects and analyzes data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Supports multiple client engagements on time and within budget, identifying issues and communicating progress and audit results to supervisors.
- Handles routine client tax questions and works with client to collect necessary information for tax return completion and compliance.
- Completes tax related research and special projects as needed.
- Gains experience, exposure, and knowledge in one or more industries.
- Expands industry knowledge through greater exposure to peers, internal experts, clients, regular self-study, and formal training opportunities.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- 1+ years of experience in an audit role with a public accounting firm.
- General knowledge of accounting principles and/or regulations impacting each engagement or project, financial markets, analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Experience with Pfx Fixed Assets, GoFileRoom, Pfx Engagement, Pfx Tax.
- Proficient with Microsoft (MS) Windows and Office products.