Project Manager – IT, Enterprise Solutions
Our client’s Enterprise Solutions team provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures
This client exists as an elite, rapidly expanding commercial real estate organization and they’re looking for an IT expert to lead projects related to business applications including the rollout of new technology, enhancements/upgrades to existing systems, system migrations, security enhancements, and building integrations. You’ll report directly to the SVP (IT) and lend technical expertise as part of the Enterprise Solutions team.
- Work together with IT and the business resources and leaders to develop detailed project plans, assign resources (both internal and external), determine appropriate timing and budgets.
- Assist in gathering project requirements and ensure documentation is thorough and complete, including obtaining and maintaining necessary sign-offs.
- Oversee projects to ensure they are tracking against budget and time and track project milestones, deliverables, and communications.
- Provide regular communications to management and broader business community related to project status, milestones, and launches.
- Participate in projects, lend technical expertise and work closely with project personnel to identify and resolve issues.
- Aggregate new project requests and review requirements to ensure that they are aligned with the broader strategic IT direction of the company.
- Assist the department in developing a logical and replicable project governance framework to ensure consistency and strong project governance among all projects and review framework periodically.
- On a regular basis, assist the team to review business application usage across the organization to inventory applications and analyze for redundancies, opportunities, and possible cost savings.
- Adhere to systems governance, policies, documentation requirements and SOX protocols on a consistent basis.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role (7+ years total experience).
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Project Management or related fields.
- Strong knowledge of information systems, databases and SQL.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to prioritize, communicate and organize multiple projects of varying complexity.
- Experience in the commercial real estate industry.
- Knowledge of Yardi Voyager.
- Positive attitude, flexibility and ability to work independently and in teams.