Manager, Systems Analysis
When things get in the way of progress, the Business Systems team steps in to remove those roadblocks. They identify time-consuming internal processes and then build solutions that are reliable and scalable enough to work within the size and scope of our client’s organization. You listen to and translate employee needs into high-level technical specifications, design and develop recommended systems and consult with executive leadership to ensure smooth implementation. Whether battling large system processes or leveraging third-party products, you help our client’s employees work faster and more efficiently.
As a global biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapies, our client seeks a management-level systems expert to join one of the most dynamic teams in the country. In this role, you’ll lead projects to improve finance processes this client manages through the business applications it uses. You’re an experienced, generalist, IT business manager. You have the ability and interest to work on a range of different types of projects and business processes and have a background that demonstrates this ability.
- Partner with internal business teams in developing delivery roadmaps, defining business processes and associated system requirements.
- Organize and manage project work to drive predictable delivery.
- Participate in system implementation projects (requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution).
- Plan, prioritize, and deliver systems enhancements. Support and upgrade implemented systems.
- Architect innovative solutions to automate and scale business systems.
- 6+ years of experience implementing and customizing vendor software and/or building custom financial applications through full system implementation life-cycles (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support).
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in one or more Finance functional areas (e.g. accounting, HFM, payroll, time and attendance, sales compensation, procure-to-pay, order-to-cash).
- MA/MS degree.
- Experience working with systems that handle sensitive data and with SOX controls and change management processes.
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional, diverse and fast-paced environment.