The accounting leadership team is a savvy bunch who help make sound financial decisions within our client’s organization. As a critical member of this company, you know your finance & accounting principles and the full operations process end to end. You’ll spearhead revenue enhancement, evaluate international contracts, and coordinate optimization functions — and all this sounds like fun to you. Every day’s a new challenge, and you’re continually looking for ways to help your team get better at what they do, in the most efficient way possible. A collaborator at heart, you work with executives, advocate best practices, and roll up your sleeves to pitch in when it’s all hands on deck. You move fast while keeping your attention to detail, and you tap into your problem-solving skills to support business objectives.
This organization is arguably the best when it comes to driving innovation in quantum computing at any scale. They continue to move core technology where it’s most needed and meet the growing demands of their business and their end-users. As the Revenue Manager, you’d be joining a diverse group of hyper-talented professionals with technology and engineering expertise that’s supported by an incredibly strong investor group. This position reports directly to the company’s Director of Accounting.
- Collaborate with several departments to draft domestic and international contracts.
- Analyze new contracting opportunities to determine anticipated impact on revenue recognition.
- Review executed customer arrangements for proper revenue recognition in accordance with company policy and U.S. GAAP.
- Write technical revenue accounting memos and maintain the company’s revenue recognition accounting policy.
- Lead monthly and quarterly close activities for revenue and accounts receivable.
- Ensure revenue recognition processes are SOX compliant.
- Assist with the preparation of the company’s consolidated financial statements, including MD&A for revenue results of operations.
- Support the external quarterly reviews and year end audit.
- 6+ years of relevant Finance and Accounting experience.
- 2+ years of managerial responsibilities.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance and CPA license.
- Strong exposure to revenue operations, internal controls, and SOX compliance with the versatility to develop outside of these functions as well.
- Big Four Public Accounting Background is a plus.
- Experience in a Technology, Manufacturing, and/or Engineering environment is a plus.
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional, diverse, and fast-paced environment.