Our client’s team is on a mission to optimize the return on their Org’s financial assets. As an integral member of this team, you’ll always be looking for innovative ways to help our client invest in the future while limiting volatility and material surprises. In addition to supporting treasury operations & planning, you’ll work collaboratively to handle debt, design policies, and provide financial analysis support to various internal teams. You’re someone who can make creative yet calculated decisions that are backed by both extensive experience and your knowledge of the economy and financial industry.
This organization is arguably the best when it comes to driving innovation for data center infrastructure at any scale. They continue to move the internet where it’s most needed and meet the growing demands of their business and their end-users. As a Treasury Analyst, you’d be joining a diverse group of hyper-talented professionals with global data center and real estate expertise that’s supported by an incredibly strong investor group. This position reports directly to the company’s Head of Global Treasury.
- Support global banking and cash operations.
- Assist with the daily administration of the cash management processes which includes analyzing bank account activities, monitoring and reporting cash balances, and performing daily cash reconciliations.
- Support the cash forecast model with data input and analysis.
- Research variances and respond to inquiries from internal and external accounting offices, A/P, A/R, and other corporate departments related to bank account activities.
- Support the Financial Reporting and Accounting team in GAAP/IFRS and local stat accounting.
- Help develop a sound strategic plan around global cash optimization.
- Coordinate with external advisors in establishing a robust treasury operating model.
- Demonstrate proficiency in technology relative to the Treasury function and seek/deploy automation and technology in streamlining various Treasury processes.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to gain a solid understanding of dynamic business needs to stay ahead of business issues and provide treasury advice.
- Responsible for handling issues related to international financial reporting relative to the Treasury function.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in Accounting and/or Treasury.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Experience operating within a global environment or multi-national corporate structure.
- Strong knowledge and experience in applying complex planning as related to international treasury planning and operations.
- Experience working cross-functionally with other internal departments, including tax.
- Familiarity with lease and real estate transactions.
- Experience in a Data Center, Construction, or Real Estate environment.