Senior Manager, Acct Ops
The accounting leadership team is a savvy bunch who help make sound financial decisions within our client’s organization. As a critical member of this company, you know your finance & accounting principles and the full operations process end to end. You’ll advise on M&A projects, IPO readiness, financial reporting, and coordinate optimization functions — and all this sounds like fun to you. Every day’s a new challenge, and you’re continually looking for ways to help your team get better at what they do, in the most efficient way possible. A collaborator at heart, you work with executives, advocate best practices, and roll up your sleeves to pitch in when it’s all hands on deck. You move fast while keeping your attention to detail, and you tap into your problem-solving skills to support business objectives.
This organization is arguably the best when it comes to driving innovation for data center infrastructure at any scale. They continue to move the internet where it’s most needed and meet the growing demands of their business and their end-users. As the Senior Manager of Accounting Operations, you’d be joining a diverse group of hyper-talented professionals with global data center and real estate expertise that’s supported by an incredibly strong investor group. This position reports directly to the company’s Chief Accounting Officer (CAO).
- Spearhead a wide range of areas which include risk management, coordination on M&A projects interacting with all relevant disciplines on due diligence & integration, system enhancements, and automation opportunities.
- Support VP of Accounting and Director of International Accounting to ensure seamless coordination with foreign jurisdictions.
- Support the CAO and Director of Tax in managing non-income business tax-related matters.
- Oversee IPO readiness and coordinate with GL operations on internal controls for financial reporting.
- Collaborate with Legal on all required KYCs and work with the Tax team on local tax/accounting registration.
- Support audit committee communication and presentation.
- Support any other accounting initiatives designed under ST/LT planning.
- Support the CAO in managing the accounting & treasury budget/actual and continued technology & people allocation/optimization.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 6+ years of professional experience in Accounting/Financial Reporting.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance and CPA license.
- Strong exposure to GL Operations with the versatility to develop outside of this function as well.
- Big Four Public Accounting Background is a plus.
- Experience in a Data Center, Construction, and/or Real Estate environment is a plus.
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional, diverse, and fast-paced environment.