Manager, Transaction Advisory Services
Keen advisory/due diligence, strategic CFO support, and business valuation are all part of our client’s nationally recognized Transaction Services (TAS) practice. In this environment, you’ll be faced with a complex mix of duties that range from traditional accounting, finance/treasury functions to mergers and acquisitions, partnerships/JVs, regulatory compliance and risk management. Your expertise/strategies will ensure their partners get the highest quality support when solving critical problems and making improvements that allow for a refined focus on growing their businesses.
With worldwide revenue exceeding $3B, this client is considered a thought leader in the professional services space. They exist as a full-service accounting and advisory firm made up of specialized experts who connect with their clients through refreshing candor and clear industry insight. Their diverse client portfolio is unmatched and includes, recognizable public organizations, emerging growth companies, and strategic/financial buyers. As a TAS Manager, you’ll have an opportunity to spearhead these engagements, lead robust teams, and develop/maintain key relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Manage and oversee engagement teams on client projects.
- Supervise, develop and train staff on engagements.
- Evaluate performance and participate in individual’s performance appraisal process.
- Interact directly with senior managers and partners on matters related to client and engagement management.
- Strengthen existing client relationships and developing new business opportunities by providing outstanding client service.
- Communicate with business owners, executive management, investors, lenders
andother sophisticated parties to ensure delivery of exceptional client service.
- Invest in professional development through active participation in training sessions and networking events both internally and externally.
- Assist with recruiting activities to include campus recruiting along with referring experienced individuals to the firm and participating in the firm’s Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Demonstrate excellent team skills, positive attitude and high ethical standards.
- Willingness and ability to as needed for client projects.
- 6+ years of experience in a large accounting firm in audit, financial advisory or transaction service lines.
- BA/BS in accounting, finance or related field.
- CPA/CA or equivalent.
- Intermediate modeling and Microsoft Excel skills, experience conducting complex quantitative and qualitative financial analysis and ability to generate data-driven insights.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, experience presenting analyses to management and ability to lead and drive initiatives.
- Ability to comfortably interact with senior level client personnel, including supporting the preparation of and participating in executive briefings.
- Excellent organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to multitask and handle multiple priorities appropriately.
- Ability to work autonomously, to meet tight deadlines, and to thrive in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.