Manager, Financial Reporting
The Financial Reporting team is a savvy bunch who help make sound financial decisions within our client’s organization. As a member of this company, you know your finance & accounting principles and the full reporting process end to end. You’ll advise on statutory audits, and you’ll plan, prepare, and coordinate all financial reporting requirements — and all this sounds like fun to you. Every day’s a new challenge, and you’re continually looking for ways to help your team get better at what they do, in the most efficient way possible. A collaborator at heart, you work with leadership, advocate best practices, and roll up your sleeves to pitch in when it’s all hands on deck. You move fast while keeping your attention to detail, and you tap into your problem-solving skills to support business objectives.
This organization is arguably the best when it comes to driving innovation for data center infrastructure at any scale. They continue to move the internet where it’s most needed and meet the growing demands of their business and their end-users. As the Manager of Financial Reporting, you’d be joining a diverse group of hyper-talented professionals with global data center and real estate expertise that’s supported by an incredibly strong investor group. This position reports directly to the company’s Chief Accounting Officer.
- Prepares and/or assists in the preparation and review of quarterly statements and annual financial statements in accordance with U.S. GAAP/IFRS.
- Assists with coordination, planning, and completion of approximately 10+ statutory/lender reports including managing external resources including auditors, legal contacts, and others to ensure timely filing in various jurisdictions.
- Assists in the preparation of the monthly reporting package, including performing various analytical reviews and prepares monthly ad-hoc reports.
- Prepares/assists in debt compliance requirements, including but not limited to calculating debt covenant ratios, preparing compliance certificates, and managing lender inquiries.
- Monitors and enhances the procedures related to the external reporting process to ensure compliance with the Company’s internal control process.
- Participate in the implementation of new reporting standards in compliance with both U.S. GAAP and IFRS.
- Assists/prepares monthly intercompany reconciliation and records quarterly allocation entries as needed.
- Coordinates with the Director of tax on various accounting issues.
- Interface with external auditors and other advisors, as required.
- 5+ years of managerial responsibilities covering financial accounting and reporting areas.
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- CPA License.
- Strong communications, both written and verbal, in leading teams and coordinating with peers and other disciplines on driving projects/issues to closure.
- Superb ability to meet committed timelines, leveraging assistance/input from peers, the Directors, and the CAO as necessary.
- Strong and effective team player in working with various disciplines and peer groups.
- Big Four Public Accounting Experience.
- Familiarity with NetSuite or other Accounting Software packages.
- Experience in a Data Center, Construction, or Real Estate environment.
- Desire and passion for learning, professional growth, and development.